SKIJORING UTAH | TEAM SIGN-UP
SKIJORING UTAH | TEAM SIGN-UP
ALL DIVISIONS ARE FULL / SOLD OUT!
A FEW NOTES:
1. We are in need of more horses/riders. If you are willing to pull a skier please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You may still register for Lil Buckaroo division here on the website. Otherwise all other divisions are full
3. We are in the process this week of matching individual registrations and we will keep you posted. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions. Again, we are in need of more horses/riders so please email us if you are willing to pull another skier.
PRO-OPEN | $250 | Pro/Open teams are considered to be the highest skilled skiers and riders with the fastest horses. Pro/Open teams compete for cash payouts, first place buckles & other prizes.
SPORT | $200 | Sport teams are considered intermediate level skill participants riding horses that may not be fast enough to be in the pro/open class pulling skilled skiers, but who may not ski at a pro level. Exactly what you would expect between the novice and pro divisions. Sport teams compete for cash payouts, first place buckles & other prizes.
REC-NOVICE | $150 | Novice teams are considered to be beginning level competitors riding horses that may not have speed enough to be competitive in the open or the sport class with skiers who are in it to just have a great time. This includes beginner skiers to intermediate skiers of all ages & ability levels. Don't be scared or intimidated! We encourage everyone with desire to give it a try! Novice teams compete for first place buckles & other prizes (no cash).
WOMEN'S ONLY | $150 | Women's teams are considered intermediate level skill participants. Women's teams compete only against other women for first place buckles & other prizes (no cash).
SNOWBOARDERS ONLY | $150 | Snowboarder teams are considered intermediate level skill participants. Snowboarder teams compete only against other snowboarders for buckles & other prizes (no cash).
CENTURY | $150 | The combined age of the horseback rider and skier must equal 100 years or greater. Century teams are considered intermediate level skill participants. Century teams compete for first place buckles & other prizes (no cash).
ALL-AROUND | $150 | The All-Around division is for cross athletes. This is SkiJoring at it's roots. Teammates must each make a run once riding the horse and once skiing. All-around teams are considered intermediate level skill participants. All-around teams compete for first place buckles & other prizes (no cash).
LIL' BUCKAROO | $25 | The Lil' Buckaroo is for kids under the age of 10. Bring their horse and they can ride and pull a friend or sibling. If they don't ride, an adult can pull the child. If you don't have a horse, your child can sign up to ski/snowboard and we will provide a horse and rider for them and provide the pull. Lil' Buckaroo is $25 whether its a team or just an individual, $25 either way. The course will be simplified. This is all about just having fun and letting kids be involved in the sport!
REGISTER A MULTIPLE TEAMS & RACE ALL YOU CAN! If you're already coming, why not race all you can?! A horse can compete on a total of two (2) teams. A skier can compete on a total of four (4) teams . Neither horses or skiers can compete in two MAIN DIVISIONS, you are not allowed to compete across main divisions. However, you can compete in a main division and a secondary division. Through different combinations of your choice, you are able to form more than one team and race multiple times.
EXAMPLES OF COMBINATIONS:
1. A horse can enter up to two (2) times in any ONE main division (novice, sport or pro). Or, a horse can enter a main division once (novice, sport or pro) and then enter one secondary division (women's, snowboard, century or all-around). That horse would then be maxed out on a total of two (2) teams.
2. A skier can enter four (4) times in any ONE main division (novice, sport or pro). Or a skier could enter a main division (novice, sport or pro) up to two (2) times and then enter up to two (2) secondary divisions (women's, snowboard, century or all-around). The skier would then be maxed out on a total of four (4) teams. Because horses are limited to two teams, this means that a skier would end up skiing behind more than one horse.
MULTIPLE TEAM DISCOUNT: Take advantage of the opportunity to race as many times as you can. That's more chances to win buckles & prizes! Register your additional teams today! Use the coupon code 2TEAMS at checkout to receive $50 off the registration of another team.
NEED A TEAMMATE? If you do not currently have a teammate, but would like to compete, go ahead and purchase a single entry and we will help match you with a teammate. There is always someone to race with! We will help you, just shoot us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE AWESOME RACE EVENT VENUE: Wasatch County Events Complex in Heber, Utah
MAKE A WEEKEND OF SKIJORING UTAH! We encourage you to plan a weekend away in beautiful Heber, Midway or Park City Utah! Make lodging reservations with one of our preferred resorts and hotels in the area or find yourself the perfect AirBnB! Enjoy the SkiJoring Races on Friday JAN 27TH and the championship round of Skijoring races again on Saturday JAN 28TH. The perfect weekend getaway!